Już 58 372 użytkowników uczy się języków obcych z Edustation.
Możesz zarejestrować się już dziś i odebrać bonus w postaci 10 monet.
Jeżeli chcesz się dowiedzieć więcej o naszym portalu - kliknij tutajJeszcze nie teraz ZAREJESTRUJ SIĘ
The way you prepare for negotiations determines their outcome. It wouldn't make sense to enter a negotiation process without thorough preparation. You must know what you want. Here is a list of requirements that will help you achieve success in negotiations.
• First and foremost, prepare a list of the negotiating points you consider important. Define what your primary and secondary goals are. A detailed picture of your demands is essential.
• If you have a specific goal in mind, gather information about your counterpart's demands and resources. Try to assess your counterpart's goal for the negotiations and their strengths and weaknesses. Make an attempt to assess the other party's possible reactions to your arguments and prepare convincing counterarguments.
• Be ready to respond to pressure tactics from the other side. Control what is happening and don't let the other party talk you into things you don't really want. Think about what value you and your counterpart put on each point. During the process of discussing the terms and conditions of a possible agreement you must be open and flexible as trade-offs are indispensable. Be willing to compromise as you would do on a day-to-day basis. It's all about meeting halfway. Weigh up gains and possible losses: you can either accept them or walk away from the negotiations. Nobody is forcing you to stay. Consider various negotiating scenarios and have a plan B ready.
• Look for possible allies to help you with negotiations, such as lawyers, agents, experts, etc.
• Prepare the necessary information. Make sure you have all the necessary documents with you. Think confidently and be confident.
• Choose somewhere familiar and comfortable to conduct negotiations. An unfamiliar or hostile environment may influence your negotiations.
• Finally, you must have the proper attitude: a clear assumption you have a great chance to win. There is no room for doubt or hesitation in negotiations.